Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911Virgin 1998 993C4S 25Bags Unicorn at £119,995

I'd say 993 have been undervalued relative to earlier 911s for a while. I can still see cars in the classifieds from reputable dealers that look reasonably good buys.

IMI A said:
I'd say 993 have been undervalued relative to earlier 911s for a while. I can still see cars in the classifieds from reputable dealers that look reasonably good buys.

....they where undervalued against the classic car market in general, not just the classic porsche market.....which is why they had such headroom to grow without there being the infamous "bubble bursting" that the neysayers spent years harping on about..........they are one of the 3 premium classic brands (ferrari, Porsche and Lambo).....and cost a hell of lot less to maintain and run than either of the others, look just as good and are more fun to drive......that is why they are still undervalued in relative terms :bandit:

Yes if you go for higher maintenance marques there are still some real bargains in my eyes.

550 looks good value and 599 really good value (for the brave). Heavy cars though and quite big on our roads. Great for touring but i can't see many cross continental trips on the cars for a while unfortunately. I've had a 599 at full chat through 4th and 5th gear. Incredible but where to use? Need US size roads. 993 does look dear compared to the big V12s from all marques actually but totally different cars.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
concept303
Back