Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Zymol sample kits - a bargain?

pdg

Take a look to this (from Vertar)

The perfect way to sample three of zymol’s Finest Estate Glazes. Kit contains: 150 ml HD-Cleanse, 150 ml Clear, 113g each of Destiny, Atlantique, and Vintage, Microwipe x 1, detail brush and full application and care instructions.

That means: a total of 113g x 3 = 339gr, resulting in an average value of over 400 pounds!!!

How can the sample kit being sold for less than 200 pounds !!!?

What's the catch?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 42809

You end up getting hooked on a product costing hundreds of pounds.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 42818

Hello, very funny this sample kit thing now I started a topic on the forum a while back about sample kits to try for before you buy etc.

It came out from the site, no need for them to do that the product sells it self now. Then this happens only about a month later. :wink:

SEE YA

Migration info. Legacy thread was 42825

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Seagull on 14 January 2006

You end up getting hooked on a product costing hundreds of pounds.
lol :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 42830

Guys theres no catch

The guys at Zymol have underpriced the kit,

I've just bought some Vintage at £1400 because its truly great stuff and i get free refills for life

the sample at £170 will last you years and you probably wont bother with the destiny or atlantique,

But you could probably sell the lesser waxes on ebay and get half of the cost of the sample kit back!!

Buy some before someone at zymol realises its too much of a bargain

PS I dont sell Zymol

Migration info. Legacy thread was 42858

How do I order this starter kit for £170, can't seem to find it on the vertar site.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 42864

I am just thinking, should I buy this sample kit and mix the wax on the car (or use each jar until it finishes, then the other, then the other...)

1. - What would be the best use of the sample kit in your opinion (please no advice on selling sample kits on ebay :D ! ) ???

2. -The other question is, should I just buy the Glasur for my black Porsche and forget about this sample kit bargain???

THANKS

Migration info. Legacy thread was 42921

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7CUU
Back