Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Zymol Challenge

Sarbs

Ok just finished. hd clear/hd cleanse/cream wax/detail wax/wheel protector/tyre dressing/ glass cleaner/ and feather dustered the dash! 5hrs 21mins 2 cups of tea one banana. Just gonna contact the guiness book of records, if that fails the local for a pint of guiness! :|

You end up looking like charles atlas from cleaning your car!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2233

5hrs 21mins - christ you're fit! Could this be a Sarbs sideline? I can see it now - the "Zymol With Sarbs" video.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2235

Sarbs

where are the pics .... so we can score you for technical presentation and artistic merit :wink:

if the weather doesn't improve it'll be summer before i get mine done.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2237

Sarbs would have thought J-lo would not need the HD Clense - your just looking for reason to rub her hard

Regard

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2240

on a serious note how did you get round the tempature issue given the weather is not really warm enough for zymol. Did the missus hair dier come into play.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2241

Probably had a wall down and did it in his living room!! :)

well......lets see the pictures.........

(green with envy)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2242

See..... the garage may get some stick but the carpet and insulated roof actually do work, :)
left the heater on while I went to work got back to a nice zymol ready heated garage! To be honest I only cleansed the bonnet then decided that it wasnt needed. Will take some pics once the biblical rain stops, anyone got a secondhand ark?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2243

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chimp
Back