Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Zymol advice please ...

Kevin993S

Trainee
Hi newbie here ...

Having read a few threads here I bought Destiny/concours/ titanium sampler kit which are to be applied by hand .. I have used Zymol for some time and always used the applicator ... is there much of a difference in applying by hand ??

Car is ocean blue 993 2S and has a couple of coats of titanium .. should I remove or just apply the destiny on top ...already has been chocolate sauce'd (HD cleansed) a few times before the titanium applied...

Any other advice re the higher quality glazes appreciated ...

cheers

Kevin

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52894

Glasur is the "one" for Porsches apparently - I got a tub of it! Haven't used it yet though!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52913

I use Glasur - I thought you had to HD cleanse before putting wax on. The finish with the Glasur is excellent - but I haven't used any of the others so have nothing to compare it against.

Putting on by hand is not difficult, quite theaputic actually - neighbours think you are mad though! Just put a small amount in your hands and rub together, then caress the car.

Some pictures are in the link below of my car when Glasur'd:

http://www.911uk.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=27&TopicID=6103&PagePosition=1

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52915

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCGMS
Back