Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Your 911 & your baby/child

Robertb

Yas Marina
How about a sub-forum which could include threads about babyseats that fit the different models, prams, extended seatbelt, airbag deactivation, suitable prams which fit etc.

They are queries that frequently come up, and there are plenty of threads knocking about.

Just a thought.

Robert.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 119964

I agree, it would be useful to have a resource page for this as it has or will affect most of us at some point.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 119979

Difficult area due to the fact that, so many 911's.

Although the 80's ones are the most sexiest :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 120072

Great idea!

Does anyone know of a baby seat that fits the back of a 964? My kid is still only 5 months so is travelling in the front at the mo, but the sooner I can get a good one for the back the better as I think he can go in one from 9 months old.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 120084

the problem I always had with Mattie in the back when he was little was that his head flopped forward when you braked as the seat backs of the 911 are so upright. I think the Porsche Prince was the best as the front section went right across the baby/toddler's torso preventing the forward flop.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 120121

I disagree, ref porsche prince seat, imho the polystyrene tea tray style holding device is not the safest, and also for comfort to the child its a joke on a long journey, we had to sell ours for this very reason.

Best seat for a 911 is the Mamas and Papas Sicuro it has its own 5 point harness suitable from birth to 4 years fits perfectly in the rear of all 911 models and other Porsche models ( we had one previously in the rear of my 928s4) and one currently in my 993 our kid loves it and more importantly is safe and comfortable.

Problem is M&P have deleted the seat and you cant buy it anymore best place to find them are Ebay or Forum classifieds, i dabbled in selling them for a while and believe me they go for big money even second hand £200+

Regards Walt

993 C2 Cab

Migration info. Legacy thread was 120182

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by walt mcdermott on 24 February 2007

I disagree, ref porsche prince seat, imho the polystyrene tea tray style holding device is not the safest, and also for comfort to the child its a joke on a long journey, we had to sell ours for this very reason.
Blimey... that's a bit drastic - couldn't you just have got a different seat! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 120218

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrmward27
Back