Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Yet another newbie-sorry but you should see my newbie smile

Well bad

I finally went and bought my boyhood dream car. Since I was 8 all I wanted was a 911 so 32 years later and after a very fortuitous meeting I now have a 2003 62k miles Cobalt blue 996 911 Targa. It's off to Porsche tomorrow to get their very reasonable 12 month/12k mile service done, hence keeping the fully stamped service history up to date. Then in two weeks, I'm off to North Wales for my Dad and son annual camping trip. He pointed out in the last three years we did Ben Nevis in a BMW 5 series, last year Scarfel Pike in my AC Schnitzer 7 series (today gone on sale on Piston Heads), and this year in the 911. I'm just praying we can get all our kit in it. I've been an active member of the local BMW owners club, so I'm looking forward to meeting some local Porsche owners in the near future.
So come and say hi

Trevor

Welcome Trevor,

We need to see some pictures of your new best friend. Can't recall ever seeing a Targa in Cobalt Blue.

As soon as I can figure out how to post a pic I will do

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueteddybear
Back