Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wrightune

JTBKK

Monza
Hi All
I'd just like to pass on my positive experience of using Wrightune in Wallingford Oxfordshire today.. My cabriolet hood stopped working a while ago.. After taking the car to be serviced at Porsche Bristol.. I was charged an hours of labour (£200) for them to investigate the issue.. When I collected the car they were none the wiser as to the problem so no help what so ever.. Next I went to a local independent in Worcestershire who also messed about with it for an hour replaced a micro switch charged me £175 and told me the closure hook was worn out and the hydraulic pump "probably" needed replacing.. So still not working..
Having watch Chris from Wrightune on Lee Sibleys YouTube channel 9werkstv discussing the 996 on a number of video's and Podcasts I decided to get them to take a look... 30 mins after arriving the hood was fixed.. Hydraulic pump valve adjusted hood recalibrated and I was on my way with a smile on my face.. Cost £72. Great friendly guys who offer good advice and know these car front to back....I can't recommend them enough.. I'm booked in next month for other work and won't be using anywhere else going forward.
Regards
Johnny

Good to hear that. They are local ish to me so I might be going there for my regular servicing in the future.

Agree! I've used Chris in the past to fit and code cruise control on my 991 C2S.
Very friendly, great knowledge, efficient and reasonable pricing! (y)

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurtisN2804
Back