Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Would anyone like to buy my 911?

Dr Raj Kohli

I'm getting married and have just 'invested' in a new home/money pit. Would anyone like to buy my lovingly cared for 911 and help prevent prolonging the agony?? Its advertised here in the 911uk classifieds and Autotrader.

http://www.911uk.com/car.asp?stockid=110705PORSCHE 911 (996) Carrera 2 3.6 facelift model 6-speed Coupe, 2002 51Reg, VERY HIGH SPEC (cost �67k+new) UK supplied by Porsche CentreReading, non-smoking Doctor owner, 66,000 careful miles, Full Porsche service history, Basalt black metallic, Grey leather trim. Over �10kfactory fitted extras including with embossed headrests and suedeAlcantara headlining, GT3 Aerokit, Arctic pack comprisingaluminium/leather gear knob/gaiter, aluminium instrument dials, centre console, handbrake lever and door sills with insignia, PCM (PorscheCommunications Module) with SATELLITE NAVIGATION, phone and privacyhandset, Premium sound pack with 6CD changer, amplifier and subwoofer.Parking sensors, Rain sensor, Auto dimming mirrors, Climate control, PSM (Porsche Stability Management) Factory immobiliser, Factory mats,Multiple airbags, PAS, Rain sensor, Remote locking and alarm, ABS.Multi function computer with check control, 18" GT3 polished alloyswith 8J fronts/10J rears, coloured wheel centres, PSM (PorscheStability Management), Electric seats, Litronic (HID) headlights.Graduated tint windscreen, Pentagon privacy glass. S/Steel exhaust.Just had full A service from Porsche Centre Glasgow with new clutch, battery and Pirelli P Zero tyres (�2k). All receipts. Exceptionalperformance, unmarked, pristine condition. New home forces sale, hencewell below book price. No canvassers.Tel 07971 666631Email [email protected]

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110920

calling Dan :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110925

This sounds like the ticket... one problem... I would need to sell mine first :(

I am not a hugh fan of selling cars from my home..This is why I have been looking at Indi's so I can P/X

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110944

Hi Ade, Not as yet, as I have always thought I would P/X it..

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110960

Have you been offered anything by trade?

otherwise...

pullyerfingerout!!!!!! :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110961

Been offered between £18 and 20k as a trade in...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110983

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markyt911c4s
Back