Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Won't stay in bed!

Millomboy

Well, I fully intended to put the car to bed for the winter, but, I can't bring myself to do it. First sign of break in the weather and a dry road, (with permission from swmbo) and out we go. I got the ok to pop out as I said, I would go to the supermarket (about a mile from home). It turned into a thirty five mile journey. :floor:

They are addictive....
Can't bring myself to put it away for the winter :nooo:
If it's dry and bright (or even if it's only dry!) it's out.
I can't see the point in having it if you don't drive it! :driving:
ATB.
Steve.

Mine does not get put to bed.
:)

It's threat at the moment is after three weekends of rain, the minute we get a good weekend I'll be out on the bike instead and the car won't turn a wheel.

I just need a long distance meet to commit to (breakie/lunch) on a sunday that will make me get the car out instead. Or else it's out for the day on my arrse.
:thumb:

I like cycling more.
:oops:

That's a shame Clarkycat.
Had a good morning out this morning at JD classics in Maldon. Great cars on show, John Surtees doing a Q&A, special parking for Pork and lovely bacon butties.
Mind you, Maldon in Essex is a bit of a trek for you! :dont know:

Citori said:
That's a shame Clarkycat.
Had a good morning out this morning at JD classics in Maldon. Great cars on show, John Surtees doing a Q&A, special parking for Pork and lovely bacon butties.
Mind you, Maldon in Essex is a bit of a trek for you! :dont know:

120 miles.

That's actually not too many miles as it's that much when I pop down to goodwood for breakie.
:D

The route and roads to get to Essex/London (any place east of Oxford really) are a waste of the car and not worth the petrol for me though, unless I headed north first and made it a 300 miler cross country, which I guess is doable, have used that way to get to the Lotus factory to avoid M40/M25/M11 etc.

Kent is the worst, I have a very good mate in Kent, it's a terrible drive now and I find myself leaving before breakfast now so I can actually DRIVE home.
:grin:

Mine is in the garage with its arse in the air at the moment.

New set of plug leads, new big ovals and a handful of other little jobs.

This is tinkering season!

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MainA
Back