Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wings and Wheels, Dunsfold. Sun 25 Aug 2013 PICS on Page 3

T8

Super Moderator
Are 911uk liaising with the organisers again this year :?:

EDIT: Reviews and Pictures from a great day out start on page 3.

Really enjoyed this last year. Parked in general parking as was told I could not leave until the show was over if I parked inside, I believe they have sorted that out this year.
:)

Re: Wings and Wheels, Dunsfold. Sat 24 / Sun 25 August 2013

Porsche News said:
T8 said:

Unfortunately not this year.

OK, cheers.

I'll be liaising directly with Brooklands as I'd like to run my new toy up the runway. Once I've got any info that might be of interest to others I'll post again.

Re: Wings and Wheels, Dunsfold. Sat 24 / Sun 25 August 2013

T8 said:
Porsche News said:
T8 said:

Unfortunately not this year.

OK, cheers.

I'll be liaising directly with Brooklands as I'd like to run my new toy up the runway. Once I've got any info that might be of interest to others I'll post again.

I have pinged off a mail to Neil Sinclair asking if there are any spaces as I would love to do this again

T8 let me know how you get on and stick me down if you have any joy :thumb:

....yes I am up for this especially if there is runway drives again this year which I stupidly missed out on last year but never the less it was a great day out.....:)

I've put my application in for the Sunday.

If anyone else is interested applications close on 19th July.

It's a very straight forward process.

1. Go to www.wingsandwheels.net

2. Scroll down the LH menu to 'Exhibitors'.

3. Click on 'Motoring Demonstration'.

4. Fill in the 'on-line application form'.

Good luck :thumb:

clinchy993 said:
I requested Sunday as did APW :thumb:

Just double checked my diary and realised that because wifey wants to meet friends there we'd changed our plans and I've actually requested the Sunday too.

I'll be at Oulton Park that weekend. For the southern Jessie's that is a place North of Watford :thumb:

Shudder......a place I never go.....North of Watford!!.....shudder.....;)

Wings and Wheels is defo worth a visit even for the "ee-by-gummers"......:)

Wrist bands and scree sticker arrived this morning......yihaa......apart from T8 and Clinchy.....who else is doing the driving demo on the Sunday?

madalaa said:
Wrist bands and screen sticker arrived this morning......yihaa......apart from T8 and Clinchy.....who else is doing the driving demo on the Sunday?

I was about to post has anyone had the info through yet :thumb:

I wonder if posty has been :grin:

Apw applied as well

My stickers and wristbands arrived this morning too. :thumb:

I'm doing some faster runs this weekend at RAF Marham but I'm really looking forward to Dunsfold too as the 'Wings' bit is great fun.

I can fully recommend it to anyone wondering what to do with themselves and the kids.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11erCharlie
Back