Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Will DANSK sports exhaust pass a UK MOT

B19KER

Monza
looking to replace my blown exhaust rear silencers.

will a DANSK sports exhaust Sound version over 100Db

Pass a uk MOT

note it does state not recommended for road use but is it legal ??????

my current exhaust is very loud and one of the big appeals when i bought the car.

911 996 3.6 C4 Cab

I don't see why not, you'll be retaining your original cats so emissions will stay the same, and noise shouldn't be a problem.

Interested to see what you think once fitted as considering something similar to replace my rusting mufflers.

Out of interest what prices have you found so far?

LIZ111S said:
I don't see why not, you'll be retaining your original cats so emissions will stay the same, and noise shouldn't be a problem.

Interested to see what you think once fitted as considering something similar to replace my rusting mufflers.

Out of interest what prices have you found so far?
nice silver dream machine price for silencers only 620

I changed my entire system to the Dansk SS boxes, high flow headers and 200 cell cats and there were no issues at MOT time

Many thanks order going in tomorrow.

Bit of a "***** the car has developer a miss fire hope its just cos the exhaust blowing.

Many thanks order going in tomorrow.

Bit of a "***** the car has developer a miss fire hope its just cos the exhaust blowing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
911drog
Back