Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Which tuning company do you use for your Porsche ?

quattrosteph

Barcelona
Just share your experience guys . 8)

Tuning? Does anyone tune 911's?

Porsche got it right, straight out of the box 8)

On my previous Carrera I used Regal in southampton as they are EVOMS dealers.

Always room for improvement . Lots of restriction ..... fuel economy, pollution, noise etc......which leave room for improvement for power and in other part of the car such as suspension , braking etc... 8)

quattrosteph said:
Always room for improvement . Lots of restriction ..... fuel economy, pollution, noise etc......which leave room for improvement for power and in other part of the car such as suspension , braking etc... 8)

You can't compare Porsche to the VW AUDI BMW MERCEDES stables, these are all limited in all the areas you mention, where simple changes can obtain large increases, where as for the 911 the performance is already in the upper levels.

Out of the box EVERY 911 is ready for a lap of the Nurburging or a trip down the shops, where only the AUDI RS, MERCESDES AMG and BMW M SERIES can get close.

Still I use tech9, up in the NW, my old GT3 was otherwise standard apart from a GEO change and upgraded brake fluid & pads. :)

I am talking about Porsches here nothing else . Sorry but they are not all good straight out of the box . Each model has it weakness in one area. Actually if they were so perfect how can you explain the large number of tuning companies in UK ? There's lots of them and are pretty busy.

quattrosteph said:
I am talking about Porsches here nothing else . Sorry but they are not all good straight out of the box . Each model has it weakness in one area. Actually if they were so perfect how can you explain the large number of tuning companies in UK ? There's lots of them and are pretty busy.

Easy, what is perfect for one person isn't perfect for another.

MC

Some people will always spend their hard earned on some mods that will make a car worse just because they want to spend money on their cars, thats one reason why there are so many tuning shops.

Modding the Turbo for power is as good as it gets really, anything else takes it more away from a road car towards a track car.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfaMax1996
Back