Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Where to get number plates

wilpert

Indianapolis
I know that there are plenty of websites selling them but where do you get decent robust ones that don't look like a skinny bit of plastic with a printed number on it?

All the ones I've ever bought have been the same thickness plastic. :dont know:

I got some recently from numberplates4you (online)- I chose them because the legal details were right in the corner and not under the registration number. Good quality and easy to order through their website.

I have used Jap Plates as they had good quality plastic and good printing. They also used to offer a plate with no markings on at all but I believe the laws have changed and now they need to put markings on.

This week I ordered some 'show plates' which have no markings from an eBay seller.

I can report back when they arrive tomorrow.

Have you tried 4 dot ? They've got some good designs. Not cheap but good for something different

Agree Four Dot plates are excellent, pricey but worth the money.

I have used https://www.platesforcars.co.uk several times and been pleased with the product and delivery. However, that was pre-brexit and not sure what happens with Dublin deliveries now.

My OPC - they did them while I waited (pre-Covid).

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrmward27
Back