Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wheel Refurb Needed & Finish Options?

DucatiRob

Mugello
Will be having my Oz Leggera wheels refurbed in the next month or so, they are completely unmarked but the finish is shot, mainly the fronts! I have a feeling the G-Techniq wheel serum I used when they were new is to blame, wasn't impressed with it at all, hardly enough to coat 4 wheels and as far as I could tell had no effect whatsoever!

Anyway.. looking for a decent wheel refurb outfit somewhere in the North Bucks/Milton Keynes area. Undecided on what finish to go for, car goes in for a full respray soon and probably going with either Voodoo or Arrow blue so thinking of either a dark silver or a dark bronze gold. Would be great to see finish samples if they exist, anyone know of a good source?

I would speak to Chris @ Exel Wheels, he has done 2 sets for me and the finish is always impeccable. He can also supply a spare set of wheels whilst yours are away for repair :thumbs:

Thanks guys :thumb:
Just sent them an email, guess they do the whole complete strip and powdercoat!
Just need to find somewhere I can see different finishes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
911drog
Back