Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wheel Colour Qaundry

coomo

Spa-Francorchamps
Guys.On close inspection of my 2003 996 (Lapis Blue) The few tiny scuffs of the rims, have escalated into "quite a few"
Therefore this week, im going to refinish them.Any advice on potential colour change, maybe a lightish graphite grey, or should I keep them the original silver?
obviously I dont want to compromise potential saleability in the future.

Black or dark black or maybe light black 8)

Attachments

• pa280013_200.jpg
    pa280013_200.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,296
Where is the Styles Team when you need their advice....?

~ Maxie :eh!:

PS.
:admin:

tbrown said:
Black or dark black or maybe light black 8)
Did think of that.However the cars blue, and has standard 996 wheels, not funky two piece split thingys. :dont know:

How about putting up a picture of your car. I'm sure one of the photoshop wizards would kindly use it to help you visualise the effect of different colours.

eca02apc said:
How about putting up a picture of your car. I'm sure one of the photoshop wizards would kindly use it to help you visualise the effect of different colours.
Dont have one, and im painting them in the morning! I think an anthracite grey might be the way.Ill check Porsche colour cards tommorow.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrmward27
Back