Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What this all about then..........

jonttt

Monaco
PCGB Concourse competition - Silverstone Classic Weekend.........

Narrow body 993...........

:eek: :dont know:

Now I'm no concourse person and have no idea how it works but this can't be right can it :?:

Lets see S badge on none S and ITS UPSIDE DOWN :hand:

Have to admit made me smile. I could not figure out if it was someone taking the pi$$ or serious :oops:

The badge is not even central on the lid :dont know:

BTW any rain there yet :dont know:

They had a smidgeon of rain last night :grin:

LEts just say I had an interesting drive home in the middle (and I mean middle) of a heavy thunderstorm.

People say a Z3m does not like the wet but it performed perfectly even when the wake from the front wheels was nearly up to window level (I kid ye not!) and cars were pulling over on the M1 to the hard shoulder and putting hazards on. I had long stretches of the M1 and M6 to myself to play, great fun :D

I bet there where some concourse cars not happy though and a few tents / window seals put to the test.

Having said that I'm still glowing like a beetroot from all the sun :)

ps it was good to see every 993 with a "if your thinking of selling....." leaflet stuck under the wiper from a certain well known reseller :D

I did not see one on any other Porsche :floor:

Talking to Strasse last week they just cannot get enough of them even sourcing for customers............ simple demand v supply

:floor:

Which goon put that 'Carrera S' badge on that car?!

jonttt said:
Talking to Strasse last week they just cannot get enough of them even sourcing for customers............ simple demand v supply

Dont know why there is a shed load on eBay :grin:

Ah but do they have working light switch bulbs :hand:

NS80 said:
:floor:

Which goon put that 'Carrera S' badge on that car?!

It's obviously someone's p&j as it was very clean which you would expect for concourse which makes this :hand: all the stranger.

Surely the scrutinisers would say something :dont know: I was thinking along the lines of WTF ! :eek:

It could be a chap on here :oops:

:coat:

No is not an S as in wide body
Is a pcgb concourse after all,, their sandals would have been in the shredder and their beard waxed off before they even made the stand

Its a commemorative S

all board members who went with wives on the all expenses paid trip to South africa get to display one on their vehicles :D

Gentlemen, there is no "e" on the end of concours.

As you were.

kas750 said:
Kimbo said:
Gentlemen, there is no "e" on the end of concours.

As you were.
Indeed.

Unless you happen to be in an airport.

Oh and by the way the chap's rear wiper isn't straight - immediate demerit.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tone_Loc
Back