Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What is wrong with white?

Hmmm, that ducktail looks distinctly photoshopped on ! Nice idea though, looks cool, I prefer it to the bridge spoiler.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19334

Yep I found it on another forum some guy just made it up when he was bored but I like the retro look his come up with.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19335

How about the one on the far right !!

Bo....cks the JPG is too big.... OK how do you reduce the size of a picture?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19337

and the answer to the original question = because there were no sporting 993's that were showcased in White for such a colour to have a following...

i.e. the RS was black & other colours

unlike current GT3RS which give a white 996 something to look like...

does that answer the question...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19338

No.

The answer is "nothing" or "42"

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19339

I did suggest in my original post that you could add a GT2 bodykit or some kind of decals on the side. Have to admit though that white doesn't really suit the 993. The 930's look cool and so does the GT3 RS... car's sold now anyways!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19451

Hmmm - im not sure about that cab, but it may also be the wheels - there is a white 993 turbo for sale near to me , at a much lower price than other cars in "modern" colours. I showed a picture of it to my wife and the first thing she said was"pimp mobile". That was the end of that discussion.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19454

Strange isn't it, those wheels really appeal to me and I don't like the "turbo" style that seem the wheel of choice.

As for a white 993 turbo, whilst the exterior may not appeal, at least it is car that can deliver.

Having said that perhaps it is better to agree on colour and get into a turbo than not agree to buying a Porsche? (I haven't heard a peep from my better half since I sold one toy that she wasn't endeared with and replaced it with the Porsche). Perhaps this is a the subject for another thread?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19455

Anthony

I agree with you mate - never liked the Turbo style wheels - they just don't do it for me! My mate has a turbo and he put GT3 style wheels on his, I have the Carrera 18" for my 2003 C2

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19462

I really liked the look of the White RSR parked next to my RS at the PCGB event at Brands Hatch back in August.

I especailly like the Red graphics, I thought about going for the same but in yellow to follow the graphics in the rear and seat belts but decided against it.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19465

I give up anyone know why I cannot attach the picture I'm pressing the tree and entering the web address but nothing happens fromn there????????

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19468

Andy-what website is the pic on? Can you link me?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19469

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tone_Loc
Back