Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What is the most ridiculous price.................?

stuttgartmetal

Us Porsche owners, are we mugs or wot?
You know those boys from the boot shaped land?
They certainly love a pound note.
Err, Euro.
Ferrari, Maserati, Zonda, as Yul Byner might say ecetera, etcetara.....[/king]
Ive seen front bagde kits on the front wings at a massive two odd grand.
But Porsche.
On the whole I like to think we have a little more understanding.

I still see ridiculous prices for what essentially is a part of no more complexity than would be made for a late Volkswagen, but with an enormous price attached.

So, whats unnacceptablt dear?

Take a look at these.

Four plastic centre caps, worth what?
Eight quid the lot?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PORSCHE-9...s_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item564de7ec8d

£149 ?

yep, of course they are worth that.
Oh, and £9 postage.
Sure.

Fine car parts, take a freaking hike.......

Whats a part not worth?

Attachments

• cappps_779.jpg
    cappps_779.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,234
If they were Ferrari bits they'd probably be half the quality, twice the price and you'd have to wait three weeks to get them from Italy.

At least I've never had to wait more than a week for any Porsche parts. More than I can say for BMW actually, who are taking a very long time...

Wonder how much those centre caps are from OPC. Not that much I would suggest :dont know:

Look on the bright side, nobody is forcing you to buy them. It isn't as if your car will stop working if you don't have them. If you think they are too expensive, take your money somewhere else.

MC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arv13
Back