Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What happened?

a.cooled

:eek:............what happened.....................:eek:
PDMze04.jpg

Jeez, that is a really sad sight to see, I hope no one was hurt.

Looks like a roll-over, no airbag deployed. It also looks like it would take a fair degree of skill and determination to put Humpty back together again, but in today`s market, someone might think it worth a go.. :?:

Fingers crossed no-one was badly injured, and yes surprisingly no air-bag deployment... however i'd guess that a front or rear impact would be required for that to happen.
Must have been some force for the rear suspension to have failed/dropped. Can't see any creases in the roof so maybe not a roll and more of a side impact?

Anyone on here?

C.

Looks like it was dropped from a great height...

I think its just the camera angle :bandit:

It's my car, god knows how I did it, yep it was icy I felt it start to go and I think the gist impact was the N/S rear hitting a rock really hard, that pushed me me sideways and I just could not get it back, think the tire went on impact too? Any way went through fences over ditch and more rocks ended softly in that lovely field! No o e hurt but my pride! So just put out a call for any help looking for replacement?

Good to read no one was hurt. Pride is easily sorted. :wink:

Fingers crossed you have an easy transaction with the Insurance company involved and are back in a 993 soon.

C.

Thanks for kind and concerned messages, much appreciated!!

shaunKD said:
Thanks for kind and concerned messages, much appreciated!!

I've survived two very serious car crashes as a passenger so delighted to hear everyone 👍

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NBavers
Back