Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 997 this week?

Stickers for Le Mans :) and, irritatingly the egregious £710 necessary to be ebtitled to drive on the UK's shite roads :-(IMG_0478 copy.jpg

Picked up a set of hardback 18 way sports seats a while ago, had the leather reconditioned and hopefully getting them fitted when the car is in for a service & mot later this week, sat in them on the floor and feel much better than the comfort seats currently fitted…can’t wait!

Attachments

• IMG_3367.jpeg
    IMG_3367.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 27
Some 997 Sport Classic wheels

Picked up a set of hardback 18 way sports seats a while ago, had the leather reconditioned and hopefully getting them fitted when the car is in for a service & mot later this week, sat in them on the floor and feel much better than the comfort seats currently fitted…can’t wait!
The leather looks really good. I bought 2-way sports seats and had the hard backs colour coded to my exterior paint. Refurbishing the leather is next on my list, who did yours and if you don’t mind sharing the cost it would be really hellful.

The leather looks really good. I bought 2-way sports seats and had the hard backs colour coded to my exterior paint. Refurbishing the leather is next on my list, who did yours and if you don’t mind sharing the cost it would be really hellful.
Hi, leather work done by Autoretrim in Cradley Heath West mids, cost was £150 per seat, I live nearby so dropped the seats off with them for the week, excellent job..

I bought a ferry ticket, a couple of tanks of fuel, and took it to the track for two consecutive and very happy days.

I think I will need a new set of tyres next season however, probably Cup2s if I can't find an alternative (cheaper) set of semi-slicks. They're 2kEUR over here in 19 inch flavour.

Get those inserts retrimmed for that special look. :)
Google 'Dave the Trimmer'

MOT, Yearly service, brake fluid change completed. Additional items required, new battery, nearside & offside track rod ends. Unfortunately the fitting of my adaptive seats was not a straight swap so ran out of time with these, need to book it in soon to get this done…

Pioneer SPH-DA77DAB head unit and fitting kit.
Earlier this month she had 4 wheels refurbished and 4 new PS4s.

1L of Mobil 1 0W-40 FS to top-up Engine Oil.

Difficult to find on the high-street, Halfords no longer sells Mobil products and Esso not stocking on forecourts. Bought from EuroCarParts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sz993
Back