Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What colour is my interior

FZP

Zandvoort
Can someone decipher the pic and tell me what the name of the interior colour of the car? So far the local Illuminati have come up short with a concrete answer. I need to order the colour to redo a few touch ups.

TIA
FZP

Attachments

• 20210323_200726_copy_567x1008_986.jpg
    20210323_200726_copy_567x1008_986.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 2,227
In water-cooled years I believe anything with E prefix is normally Metropole Blue

Negative, it's a medium grey colour. Zingari would have had an embolism if there were 2 Moody Blue interior cars

FZP said:
Negative, it's a medium grey colour. Zingari would have had an embolism if there were 2 Moody Blue interior cars

If it's a variant of grey you need identifying then surely 911 Turbo is your immediate go to for the best information. :?:

:grin:

FZP said:
Can someone decipher the pic and tell me what the name of the interior colour of the car? So far the local Illuminati have come up short with a concrete answer. I need to order the colour to redo a few touch ups.

TIA
FZP

When we all said it was the same colour which one of us did you not believe :?:

jonttt said:
FZP said:

TIA
FZP

When we all said it was the same colour which one of us did you not believe :?:
:hand: I went back and double checked. At best, you all threw darts at a colour chart or made up names :nooo:

Thanks,I've sent them over the details. This is the colour I'm trying to match and the repair I need to do.
For the avoidance of doubt I can confirm it's not Moody Blue, Suicide Savannah or Dog D*** Red. No Carbonique present either

Attachments

• 20210413_081115_copy_1231x2189_170.jpg
    20210413_081115_copy_1231x2189_170.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,119
FZP said:
Thanks,I've sent them over the details. This is the colour I'm trying to match and the repair I need to do.
For the avoidance of doubt I can confirm it's not Moody Blue, Suicide Savannah or Dog D*** Red. No Carbonique present either

That looks F****d to me cant you just buy new seats in black :floor:

:?: It looks like Gallbladder Grey.

This chart* may help - HERE

*Safe to open on a work/family PC as I have deleted images of saggy leather giving the appearance of an octogenerian's ballsac :thumb:

Turns out the name is Graphite Grey, but I'll be stuffed how they figured it out from sticker.

Silly question, but I take it you have checked the VIN on the label matches your car ( could be a swapped bonnet given the age of the car ).

Looks like graphite grey to me from the photos if that helps.

andrews7889 said:
Silly question, but I take it you have checked the VIN on the label matches your car ( could be a swapped bonnet given the age of the car ).

Looks like graphite grey to me from the photos if that helps.
Tbh, I'd never considered that possibility. But seeing at Spongebob, Colourlock and your good self all say Graphite, it's highly likely it's the original

I didn't deduce the colour from the label ( have seen a number of Savannah interiors with that label ), identified from the photo.

Might be worth a check albeit a long shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Z102B
Back