Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What a great day - not!

Hendo

Last friday, I had an invitation from Simon at OPC Tonbridge to have a blast round Chobham track in a Cayman S in the company of Barry Horne (2003 winner of the carrera cup). So was I looking forward to this? just a tad. So, I had to get to Penny hill park in surrey to meet up with the chap at 1.00 pm for an hour on the track with him. I set off at 11.00 am, with the sat nav telling me ETA at 12.00 ish, time for a coke and a sarnie, blast round the track and back in time for tea and opening game of the world cup. "there appear to be problems on the M25 between junctions 8 and 10 and drivers are advised to give extra journey time" said the wanton hussey on some nameless traffic station. No worries I thought, loadsa time to spare. The M25 problem was a facking tw4t with a spontaneously combusting lorry. I arrive at Penny hill park at 3.10pm. We whizz round to the track, I get 10 minutes in the car as Barry has to sign off the track at 3.45 pm. Waved a cheery hello/goodbye to Bernard Aubrey who had been hooning round with a lucky Elise owner, and started the return journey. Got home at 8.15 pm

:evil:

With over 8 hours in my car, I could have popped round to Daz's for a beer :? :D

Simon's setting it up again for me

Migration info. Legacy thread was 63408

Wow - what do you have to do to get your OPC to set this event up for you?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 63410

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 13 June 2006

Bend Over and they will show you :wink:

Hard lines Mark,

Biggest Car Park in europe

Migration info. Legacy thread was 63442

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 13 June 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 13 June 2006

Bend Over and they will show you :wink:
LOL

Migration info. Legacy thread was 63445

hard luck mark about the m25.... I heard about that on the news, with the police airt lifting in water bottles, etc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 63447

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CS4997Gen1
Back