Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Went To The Porsche Museum And All I Got Was......

cyruspower

Paul Ricard
.....this lousy set of number plate holders.

I like them really! Bought two pairs, one set for GaryC4S.

Just €5.00 per unit and they have four smart red rubber anti-vibration pads front and rear, to stop any stray noises affecting the sound of that flat six or damage the paintwork.

Those Germans, they think of everything!

Sorry it looks like I used a Box Brownie and the bottom of a Corona bottle as a lens to take the photo though....

I was very disappointed with the Museum shop. All I bought was a cap with a 911-50 logo.

Did you get those plate holders from the Museum or the OPC opposite. :?:

The shop in the OPC was far better.

For such a stunning museum, I was a bit underwhelmed by the shop too. I only bought some postcards, so I guess that says a lot.

The restaurant at the front was very good though.

The 50th anni Targa Fiorio anti-pasti was excellent and really good value at €9.11! The dozens of burgers being ordered by Swabians and Americans looked great too (€10.00).

Bought the holders in the OPC opposite. They had some nice stuff in being serviced.

cyruspower said:
.....this lousy set of number plate holders.

I like them really! Bought two pairs, one set for GaryC4S.

Ahem

:sad:

You could have soundes us out. I'd have had some :nooo: Looks like I'll have to pick some up in August if the Silver Surfer is up to it :dont know:

I would defo have opened up the offer of bringing a load back had I been in the 993 or Panzerwagon. Sadly I was flying, although I can wholeheartedly recommend German Wings (part of Lufthansa). When you going in August Zingers?

If anyone is going and fancies bringing some back, I'm up for a set too.

There is a web addy on the plates.....I am sure you can order them on-line and get them sent over......just a thought......:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markyp
Back