Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Was getting there!!

stokie1

Spa-Francorchamps
Seen 2

a Carreras 4 -really good but now the guy has changed his mind

C2s - great spec and mint but missed it as sold

There are loads out there but only a few with all the right kit and that appear good

If anyone comes across anything pls pm me

Trying to stay calm!!!

Sorry if i missed an earlier post but...

What's your budget?
What spec are you after what and options would you prefer the car have?

Hi stokie, sorry no car in mind but just saw your user name, are you in, from or just support the mighty, mighty potters?

hi guys

thanks for your comments

Yes Stokie - ish location and have my seat at fortress britannia - goarn sparkie

in terms of budget - i am in at the going rate i spose - but a lot on autotrader and PH are sticking - the odd one that pops up with either a massive spec or a bit less money sells but all else seems to stick - some 05's seem st be on for huge money which makes us all feel good (if we have one) but they seem to be going nowhere - would like an 06 or younger i think

i had a pretty standard c2s previously so would like a few more toys - unless a good standard car comes up at a good price

happy to buy private to avoid paying a dealers profit - i am aware that dealer trade in prices are still low too so if someone is thinking of trading in i could beat the dealers valuation maybe

its good to be on the forum again but will be happier when i have a car!

could be interested largehouse - can you PM me a bit more detail and where you are?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markt13
Back