Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted: 997 seats - grey

Hugh_

Monza
I'd like to fit some 997 seats into my 996. Need to be grey, and good condition. Comfort or sports ok and seat heating preferred but not essential.

I'm in Kent but willing to travel a few hours to collect, say Birmingham/Sheffield as about the limit, but you have some and a way to package adequately to courier.

Hi. I have a set of grey full leather comfort seats from my 997.1, heated. I replaced with sports seats in the summer. The seat back on the passenger side has a small nick but otherwise great condition, clean, liquid leathered regularly. Would have had about 40k miles of use. I live in Northampton just off J15 of M1 and work from home most days, you are welcome to come up and take a look. These haven't been in an accident as I suspect many on ebay have, so airbags all fully functioning. Cheers. Graham

Pic of one of the seats when I was swapping out for the sports seats in the summer.....

Attachments

• screenshot_20210705_195933_gallery_compress16_111.jpg
    screenshot_20210705_195933_gallery_compress16_111.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 1,768
Thanks for the pics and the messages today. I'll be in touch if the other more local option doesn't work out.

Many thanks to @Ben-911, I collected a single 997 sport seat in Space Grey this evening. I'll see how I get on with it before taking the plunge on a second/a set.

My heated comfort seats are still available if anyone is interested. Looking for £450.

Hizza said:
My heated comfort seats are still available if anyone is interested. Looking for £450.

I'm looking for some grey seats for my 996, my driver's seat us slightly worn however it looks like my grey is lighter than your seats!! Yours look dark grey? Or is it the light perhaps!!

Hi. These are stone grey so pretty light, I think the photo probably makes them look darker than they are. If you're interested you're welcome to take a look in person but as I live in Northampton I'm guessing it's not that convenient for you if you are in the Hebrides..I'm in no rush to sell, they're safely wrapped up in the garage so if you are over here in the next few months by all means take a look.

Hizza said:
Hi. These are stone grey so pretty light, I think the photo probably makes them look darker than they are. If you're interested you're welcome to take a look in person but as I live in Northampton I'm guessing it's not that convenient for you if you are in the Hebrides..I'm in no rush to sell, they're safely wrapped up in the garage so if you are over here in the next few months by all means take a look.[/quote

I'll check out stone grey and see what colour that is. I think mine are graphite? Possibly but not 100%

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrmward27
Back