Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted: 996 gt2 front bumper and rear wing (mashaw)

matt_j

Might be trying my luck here but anyone have these for sale? If you have them in basalt black then even better and can do swapsies on OEM turbo items if it suits...

Thanks
Matt :)

matt_j said:
Might be trying my luck here but anyone have these for sale? If you have them in basalt black then even better and can do swapsies on OEM turbo items if it suits...

Thanks
Matt :)

....best of luck with that one!
:wink: :grin:

Try Prestige Salvage in Leeds 8)

Have a suitcase full of money :?:
And they are not a simple swop either.
Peters has just sold his rear wing for £400 in black :sad:

It was £500 ;) i might be selling it soon though if your intrested as i think the cars being sold.

L8ydg said:
It was £500 ;) i might be selling it soon though if your intrested as i think the cars being sold.

Yes please would it be possible to get a first refusal on tis buddy? Consider it a definite sale

Erm brokers fee :?:

Yea sure i will keep you informed, heres the original post, my cars halfway down.
And waz im sure there will be a beer in it for you haha

Free beer happy times :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YJY
Back