Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold Wanted - 993 OEM big oval C2 tips

Status of item for sale, now as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.

moo75x

Spa-Francorchamps
as title - i am wanting a pair of OEM big oval tips - i have considered the dansk and they look great but the OEM just clinches it so figured I would ask if there are a pair of OEM's lurking for the taking.
Thanks

Hi moo75x,

I have a set - removed from my 993 last month - sitting in the garage.
I figured I'd either keep them to have the choice to swap back in, in the future, or list for sale when time permits!

Feel free to drop me a PM, I can endeavour to get photos across to you in the coming days, and we can take it from there.

Hi moo75x,

I have a set - removed from my 993 last month - sitting in the garage.
I figured I'd either keep them to have the choice to swap back in, in the future, or list for sale when time permits!

Feel free to drop me a PM, I can endeavour to get photos across to you in the coming days, and we can take it from there.

Hi Chetman - i ended up buying a pair over the weekend - OEM but if they come and theyre a bit battered I will be back to you - cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevehardy73
Back