Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED: 993 Alloy Tiptronic Gear Shift

993HKT

Hi,

I'm looking for a Alloy Tiptronic Gear Shift for my 993 if anyone has one to sell.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I was looking up the very same thing today for my car. I do not think Porsche made one, although the buttons are available in aluminium. It might be worth investigating having some made up. I would be interested!

If you find a supplier please let me know and I will do the same.

Berni

Hi Bernie, I'm not sure if anyone out there makes them any longer. I believe Tequipment once made them with the Porsche Crest for the 993 Tips but no longer do so.

Thx
Tony

Hi Bernie. They were an option on the late cars but may be hard to find. I haven't actually seen another tip that has it.

I bought a stainless steel button for my 968 but the quality is nowhere near the original one that's on my 993 (which is aluminum).
The lever itself has a Porsche logo.

Option codes under my bonnet.
X46 (IX46) tiptronic selector lever aluminum.
X98 (IX98) handbrake lever in aluminum.

null-16.jpg

Hi

Thank you very much for that information. I want one! A good metal worker could make one up for sure.

Berni

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markyt911c4s
Back