Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted: 987.2 PSE

Nik

Sao Paulo
Appreciate this is a long shot but looking to purchase a porsche sports exhaust system for a 987.2 S model

Thanks!

Just a thought: I was looking for the same thing for my 977.2, but ended up buying a Topgear valved system instead. You'd almost certainly get a new system for the price of a used PSE. And quality wise there's nothing in it. I've seen both side by side :thumb:

Thanks! I had an akra on my old 997.2 and it was much better than the PSE.

Only thing is that i am considering putting warranty on the Spyder which restricts me to the PSE (if i go down that route).

How would you find the top gear in terms of noise ?

Nik said:
Thanks! I had an akra on my old 997.2 and it was much better than the PSE.

Only thing is that i am considering putting warranty on the Spyder which restricts me to the PSE (if i go down that route).

How would you find the top gear in terms of noise ?

Understood re the warranty. Although if you get that sorted first, you could add whatever exhaust you need afterwards!

I really like the TG in terms of noise, it sounds really good in loud mode 😁 it definitely sounds better than the PSE too. The Akra is definitely at the top of the pile though!

Yup. Akra also mentally expensive!

I'd love to hear one before buying. Don't suppose you're anywhere near Surrey ?

Nik said:
Yup. Akra also mentally expensive!

I'd love to hear one before buying. Don't suppose you're anywhere near Surrey ?

I am, near Epsom, any good?! You'd be very welcome.

Incredible. I'm in Tadworth. Sending you a PM with contact details.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluellen
Back