Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted 964 standard suspension springs

stevebozzy

Spa-Francorchamps
as above, my std springs are looking tatty ,so i want to powder coat them, but dont want the car off the road for a couple of weeks whilst it gets done.
I am happy with the standard ride hight.

thanks
steve

North west are prefered for collection

Pity you didn't mention it before as I expect my Indy has now skipped mine that he recently took off. :roll:

964 springs

Think I have a very good set in garage......want to make me an offer via PM?
Boydyrs

Steve - Not had chance to find out but if you want to give Richard or Andy a call on 0800 988 2133 at Performance-Porsche you're more than welcome to them. They were in good order just full of surface corrosion and I took advantage of an 'experimental' upgrade

(As the business has picked up a pace they are just in the process of moving to a bigger and better unit in Brighouse from Sowerby Bridge so not too far from you if they have them :thumb: )

springs

hello, Zingari
I have just spoken to them at performance porsche, yes they still have them, they are going to phone you to confirm I can have them,
If its ok with you I will go and collect them.
thank you
steve

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluellen
Back