Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

wanted 911 supersport

Bill Shelton

I am looking for a 911 supersport cabrio with origional bodywork and good mechanics would consider turbo or 964 cabrio at right price.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27532

Hello there is one on Ebay.

SEE YA

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27536

There is a turbo cabriolet on this forum asking £39,950. :eek:
Declared 17K miles.

Ebay is a risky place to buy a car like a Porsche without a personal and professional inspection.

Selltop had a turbo look 964 cabriolet asking £24,950.

I'd suggest you need to budget for £18K for a 3.2 SSE cabriolet and there are loads of people out there who will tell you that an SE is a better car.

Pehaps Bill needs to say what the "right price" actually is?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27546

Hello, there is a supersport on Virgin 911 web site

SEE YA

Migration info. Legacy thread was 28133

Hi

I have a totally standard, almost concours, Red '87 Supersport Cabriolet that I might be willing to sell for the right price...

Send me a PM and tell me your email address - I'll send the full details and some photos.

Quite possibly the only Red Supersport Cab in the country - I haven't seen another one anywhere.

Cheers

Ruth

Migration info. Legacy thread was 28234

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xx22
Back