Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

views on this c2s

T8 said:
A 2010/60, 51k mile 'S' for under £35k :chin:

Are you in 'the trade' :?:

No. I agree with you that I probably wouldn't find one for £35k, even privately. But that's the most I would pay. £10k is a reasonable premium for a gen 2 over a gen 1, but more than that is poor value.

£45k is insanity.

jackal2513 said:
FZP said:
The second car is ambitiously priced as well. £33990 is how the the advert should read

well its refreshing to see 997 values being talked sensibly rather than talked up on a 997 forum :grin:

:hand: That's because Jonttt hasn't bought one...........yet :roll:

:hand: lets just say I'm content with mid engine 110% the fun for 50% the price :grin:

jackal2513 said:
FZP said:
The second car is ambitiously priced as well. £33990 is how the the advert should read

well its refreshing to see 997 values being talked sensibly rather than talked up on a 997 forum :grin:

the offer on the second one is probably 33-34
997.2 Oracle💪💪💪
I'm not swayed by the magic 25 bags of Zingers or the rose tinted glasses of JONTTT

Zingari said:
jackal2513 said:
FZP said:

:hand: That's because Jonttt hasn't bought one...........yet :roll:
:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arrakis
Back