Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Upgraded newbie 997 gen 2 4s!

Ovb1 said:
Looks awesome. Lovely colour and spec.
I'm down in Torbay as well. There a good Facebook group for SW Porsche owners which is worth joining of you like that sort of thing :)

Maybe see you around? I've got a 997.2 as well my first 911 and really impressed by the car.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1460984947377372/?ref=share

Hi,
Thank you, Might have seen you but usually concentrating too much on the road at the moment! Have applied to join the group thanks

Gogs911 said:
Looks a Lovely car, I enquired about it but beat me to it.
I've secured a nice 997.2 C2S in the end.

Enjoy, can't wait to take delivery of mine

Well done, Raj does seem to move them on quickly but he has such beautiful cars, would have gone for any of the three he had, the targa or the other c4s were both lovely. Enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying mine!

Fantastic 911 the gen 2 C4S. Maybe the most underrated 911 out there. Had a cab and still miss it. Loos fantastic in grey. Nice to see so many still being used as dd.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tone_Loc
Back