Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tyre help - urgent

JMK

My 2202 996 has just failed its MOT as the rear tyres are too worn - they're P Zero Rosso and have done circa 4000 gentle miles!!

Need some tyres urgently, who is doing the best deals at the moment? Need: 2 of 285x30x18 and 2 of 225x40x18.

Won't buy Pirelli again is their wear rate is terrible. Called Costco and they are on special order £720 for Pilot Sport N1.

Any recommendation. Happy to buy online, would like to fit them next week. Live south Cheshire.

Thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125135

Might be worth trying event mobile tyres.........they fit at home/work etc and appear quite competitive.....some of the guys on here have used them. I haven't, so can't say one way or t'other but feedback seems quite positive!

www.event-tyres.co.uk
is the web site

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125136

Call Hot Lane Tyres in Stoke on Trent. No web site, just google the name. 2X265 Michelin PS N1s cost me £200 each... they accept only cash and need to know what you want the day before.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125137

Hi. If you could travel to Congleton, justout side of Crewe, there is a fantastic garage called 'Pitstop'. Give them a call when you know what you want and they should be able to 'quote you happy' - they did me!

Call: 01260 277 300 and ask for Leighton

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125162

JMK,

I'm surprised at the wear rate on the P Zero Rossos - are the Rossos particularly soft?

I've had P Zero Assimetricos on for over a year & 11,000mls and I've still got 3mm + all round. I've been impressed.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125219

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NBavers
Back