Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tunnel console unused buttons - What use could they be?

sparticle

Monza
Not sure what could/should be there but my 991.2 C4S PDK Cab has 5 empty button slots. They kind of annoy me.

Not sure what should/could be there from Porsche, but wondered if any other owners had found a use for them.

I was thinking of incorporating a wireless charging pad in the armrest, really don't understand why Porsche did not do it from the factory but hey ho!

Looking for one that is the right dimensions and power etc. Android user not Apple but Qi should not care. I am sure there will be space under there if I need to incorporate a power supply that is switchable. So thought one of those nice blank switches could be made to activate/deactivate wireless charging pad. Need a nice graphic to make it look factory.

Mine looks like this with 5 empty slots.

IMG_35731-large.jpg

Your ideas welcome :)

Cheers
Spart

I had mine fitted with a few none standard options....

G7AKImL.jpg

Brilliant. I hate those blanks, they seem cynically intended to generate an upsale of stuff that I don't need or want, but I'd deffo take machine guns, oil sprays, smoke grenades, rocket launchers and such.

:floor: :bandit:

Maybe we should get Bond driving yours!

Cheers
Spart

Other than the Jonttt special effects extras I'm not sure you could actually get optional extras from Porsche that would fill all the available 'slots'. Perhaps it's more about symmetry :dont know:

jonttt said:

G7AKImL.jpg

I actually sold that car to OPC Bolton with those stickers still on......they resold it very quickly and I often wonder if they noticed the stickers :?:

Whaaaaaaaaaaatttttt.
I was today years old on that life back discovery.

I'm surprised they don't offer them in Carbonique in case anyone makes the faux pas of ordering Metropole (Moody) Blue interior :what:

jonttt said:
jonttt said:

G7AKImL.jpg

I actually sold that car to OPC Bolton with those stickers still on......they resold it very quickly and I often wonder if they noticed the stickers :?:

Where did you get them from?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11erCharlie
Back