Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tumble-weed....

Richyd

....is blowing through this forum...!!

What's happening..??? Have we booked ALL the hotels..??? I know the route is sorted, has everyone booked tunnel both ways..???

Is Pete driving the appreciating classic, or the hair-dressers time-bomb??

Has Chimp bought a Fezza yet..??

Does Jackals missus wear speed-yellow knickers..??

Has Waz picked up the t-shirts from Abercrombie yet??

Do I have enough Imodium to go around...???

So many questions!!!

:D

All the hotels booked I think

Tunnel is only booked one way yet

Who fecking knows what petevwill turn up in (including him)

Yes yellow g string

Got shirts put boob job tour on them

Probably not

:thumb:

Dont panic.

in order: Its all sorted. I havent booked the return trip yet.

Plan is for the blue 964, rebuild still ongoing. HDTB in reserve. Been driving it today in HD mode (roof down), its brilliant.

No

Its the only way she can get him to look at her, and strip her down.

All in hand.

I sincerely hope so. Otherwise we will be requisitioning Chimps butt-plug.

I think the nearest I'll get to a fezza this year is a novelty hat :oops:

Attachments

• just_like_that_128.jpg
    just_like_that_128.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 84
What not booked hotel :?: Linch him :gunfire:
Ps was it cheap five star. private beach (for rich) with hot and cold running maids (for Pete) free beer for me. Wiz likes free chips with everything

Just checked we agreed on radison :thumb:

Phew! I had only suggested the alternative for Baden but hadn't booked anything :thumb:

Don't sweat it, it all got a bit chaotic the other week! I reckon I'll need to check I actualy booked mine, and I'm not ruling out having the wrong date :oops:

This trip can't come soon enough :food:

Yer, on a serious note, can we have a roll-call of confirmations for hotels on each night. We're away longer than the trip last year arn't we, but still with 8 on the trip..??!!

Weds 5th day 1
day2
day3
day4
day5
Mon 10th day6 - Cavallino - booked, Rich
day7
day8
day9
Fri 14th day10

I know I've booked mine the dreamcrusher just said WTF have you spent £800 on in France :grin:

Richyd said:
Yer, on a serious note, can we have a roll-call of confirmations for hotels on each night. We're away longer than the trip last year arn't we, but still with 8 on the trip..??!!

Weds 5th day 1 me waz la rochelle trust me it's booked I've paid for it
day2
day3
day4
day5
day7
day8
day9
Fri 14th day10

Richyd said:

Weds 5th day 1
day2
day3 booked. Stop panicking. You're like an old woman. Read the threads! You're worse than Wiz. (OK, that last one was below the belt) :)
day4
day5
day7
day8
day9
Fri 14th day10

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members