Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Trolley jack & axle stand recommendations

wagonface

Barcelona
Can anyone recommend a decent but not too expensive trolley jack that works with our cars, and a set of axle stands? I need the trolley jack to also handle my X5 if possible.

Thanks, Josh

WF,

You just missed a recent group buy sorted by Bradders on here, you can search to check the detail, but here is the link to the supplier. I bought one but haven't seen it yet but all who bought them are very pleased.

http://www.sgs-engineering.com/hydraulic-jacks/trolley-jacks/tja25-aluminium-trolley-jack

I also recently bought 2 sets of JACKPOINT jack stands from the US . You can find their website and they are open to group buy of around 6 sets & will ship with the usual taxes to pay. These are excellent and worth a look.

Cheers
T

WF
Did you get anywhere with this?
I'm also now after a jack and stands.
:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
P12NLL
Back