Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Trip to North Cape in June?

ToreB

I hear the GB Porsche owners club will arrange a trip through Norway to North Cape in June next year. The Norwegian OC is invited to join, but I'll probably be staying home. Are anyone of you members and going?
Cheers,
Tore

The Norwegian OC...... :?:

tumblr_llbaavcMtz1qz8tj3.jpg

infrasilver said:
I was planning to come to Norway next year for a road trip but not with the Porsche owners club.
Wait for it jackal ain't read this yet :thumb:

I saw the event but felt that it was a charge to the North missing out on a lot of the amazing views and driving roads..

We have plans for 2014 and hopefully have 5 couple already interested.
We'd of gone later next year but Monaco is 2013 :drive:
Thats and I'm told August is too late and many of the roads are closed.

Be sure to pay Oslo a visit then. I'll keep the kettle on for you guys. I could supply some scenery route info too if interested.
Cheers,
Tore

....a second mortgage might be handy if you like a beer or three.....

ToreB said:
Be sure to pay Oslo a visit then. I'll keep the kettle on for you guys. I could supply some scenery route info too if interested.
Cheers,
Tore

Sod the kettle, I'll see you in The Scotsman. Spend time and lots of money there before. :wink:

Waz 911 said:
infrasilver said:
I was planning to come to Norway next year for a road trip but not with the Porsche owners club.
Wait for it jackal ain't read this yet :thumb:

There was mention of Norway on another trip thread where I put a couple of taster video's up but can't find the thread now. :frustrated:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markyt911c4s
Back