Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Top Gear: Series 20 - Episode 6 : Sun 4 Aug '13 8pm

pzero

Riviera Blue GT3 on TG tonight, doing a bit of stooge work at Castle Coombe with the new Routmaster. Sporting a plate of 911GB, could be a show plate :?:
Anyone on here?
Mark Webber now on driving the reasonably priced car.

Well done top gear for flying the flag. F type yes please. (I get a big discount) :thumb:

loved the ending .... typically jingoistic Clarkson, a little cheesey perhaps but fun nonetheless

black P1 at the very front of the stack as well .... Yummm

Best TG this series :rocker: :thumb:

Oh and well done MW for telling us how it is. Respect :thumb:

infrasilver said:
"911 GB" is a Porsche Official plate like the "A 911" plate. So I assume all the cars on track were all manufacturer supplied.

+1 for the Brit Fest at the end.

Thanks. for clearing up the plate issue :thumb:

Agreed on the ending, chest beating and self back slapping it may have been but heart warming and worthy nonetheless.
Good to see Mark Webber posting a better time than Ze German.

infrasilver said:
"911 GB" is a Porsche Official plate like the "A 911" plate. So I assume all the cars on track were all manufacturer supplied.

+1 for the Brit Fest at the end.

Thanks. for clearing up the plate issue :thumb:

Agreed on the ending, chest beating and self back slapping it may have been but heart warming and worthy nonetheless.
Good to see Mark Webber posting a better time than Ze German.

infrasilver said:
I like the thought of the F-Type BUT it is still is wowed by ladies mainly and isn't as much of a drivers car as the car it is trying to model itself on...

911 anyone, OH you already did..?

Haven't tried it yet. But if its like the Aston ill pass. JC could have been flying the flag on his report we will see. :?:

Some of you might prefer this 'review/comparison' of the F-Type.... :puh:

Is it me or do you think the top gear boys are trying for a knight hood?

Dam good show though

Winny

Good show, I was in stitches when JC asked MW, "so Mark, are you going to miss your partner". :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markyp
Back