Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tony Hatter drives a .........

RobIpswichUK

At Classics at the Castle today a few people managed to have a chat with the god that is Tony Hatter. One of the questions he kindly answered was what does he drive, and yes it's a 993!

But what flavour of 993??

Well the answer to the million dollar question which may raise a few eyebrows and the value of a few similar cars is......

A Black 993 C2 CONVERTIBLE TIPTRONIC!

Surprised me, but then not sure what I expected, and he had to buy it himself!!

Genuinely nice guy and seemed happy to talk to enthusiasts (who were probably the only people who knew who he was.

Great stuff Rob - I'm very jealous.

I believe Hatter also had a major input to the 991, was this mentioned at all?

I would imagine that he would need a Tiptronic as he's getting on :dont know: When he presented 'Vision On' he was knocking on a bit :hand:

Zingari said:
I would imagine that he would need a Tiptronic as he's getting on :dont know: When he presented 'Vision On' he was knocking on a bit :hand:

I think he might have got into trouble for this cheeky portrait of Wendelin Wiedeking...

_55767032_55767029.jpg

RobIpswichUK said:
At Classics at the Castle today a few people managed to have a chat with the god that is Tony Hatter. One of the questions he kindly answered was what does he drive, and yes it's a 993!

Well the answer to the million dollar question which may raise a few eyebrows and the value of a few similar cars is......

Genuinely nice guy and seemed happy to talk to enthusiasts (who were probably the only people who knew who he was.

He also signs books if one is cheeky enough to ask.

pzero said:
RobIpswichUK said:

Yes, just ask GT4!

~ Maxie :grin:

pzero said:

and quite a few bonnet options stickers!

sram said:
pzero said:

and quite a few bonnet options stickers!

Now why didn't I think of that?

RobIpswichUK said:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :bow: :bow:

Game, set, match.

Nah, it's a white and green 993 Carrera coupe manual ...

photo.PNG

But seriously, his new one IS a 993 Carrera cab Tip in black ... to pair with his black 2.2 coupe manual.

All we know is, he likes his aircooleds, and he was kind enough to sign the 993 chapter "Last of the aircooleds" in my Porsche 911 Scrapbook:

Porsche_scrapbook_front_cover_large.jpg

:worship:

Cab tiptronic in black...... I rest my case, even if my car is red (red cars go quicker any way :D )

I love my car :D

ATB :)

Cab tiptronic in black...... I rest my case, even if my car is red (red cars go quicker any way :D )

I love my car :D

ATB :)

GT4 said:
Nah, it's a white and green 993 Carrera coupe manual ...

photo.PNG

But seriously, his new one IS a 993 Carrera cab Tip in black ... to pair with his black 2.2 coupe manual.

This Black 2.2 Coupe. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CS4997Gen1
Back