Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tipec Porsche Show Sunday 8th September

Sean Smallman

Hi Guys

7-8 September Heritage Motor Centre Gaydon
Saturday 7th (booking in advance required drop me a note)
Cream Tea Run £10 per person
Arrive HMC for Breakfast Bap, Cotswold Tour, finish at HMC for Cream Tea
BBQ Party with Live Band £25 adults, £10 child, under 5 free

Sunday 8th- Porsche Show
usual format, trade stands, demos, displays, Star Wars characters, Show and Shine, bouncy castle and ball pit
Track Laps on Jaguars 5km high speed test track £10
Free entry into the show
Museum entrance at reduced price of £6
We can also reserve a table or two on Saturday if ou want to join us for the party.

All sounds good to me.

:thumb:

Are we having a 911uk North meets South event for this or are the majority going to Classics at the Castle?

1The Clinch
2 Zingari

F1 Simulator £5 with the cash going to Marie Curie

Excel dents will be on site to fix any dings you need sorting out

The team from Porsche Centre Solihull will be manning the Porsche Showroom

1The Clinch
2 Zingari
3 Spyderman

A few of us are coming over on the Sunday, starting from OPC Silverstone.

Mmm...

Am spending all Saturday 7th cycling with a mate through Oxfordshire, Gloustershire and Warwickshire and meeting our missus's at a Hotel at Stratford that evening (they are spending the day at the RSC), then packing bikes in car and having a night out.

As we'll need a car that carries bikes, might pop by on way back in 'other' car, or might pop by on bike should I wake up good and want to ride back to Oxfordshire.

The latter will involve Lycra, willy shapes and Abs, warn any women present.
:D

It would be good to see you, even in lycra :)

1The Clinch
2 Zingari
3 Spyderman
4 PeterS

[/quote]

I was undecided about Hedingham or this.

However, as there is more going on at Gaydon, plus it's nearer, plus Chief expressed a preference for this one, I am throwing my support in this direction.

Looking forward to it.

Do we just turn up on the day?

Can we have a 911UK designated spot like we did at Hatton?

I am interested in this, but there is a good chance I won't be in a Porsche as mine is in pieces at the moment. Am I allowed to turn up in a lesser car?

MC

MisterCorn said:
I am interested in this, but there is a good chance I won't be in a Porsche as mine is in pieces at the moment. Am I allowed to turn up in a lesser car?

MC

Ditto :dont know:

MisterCorn said:

MC

Buy a 964 to tide you over.

PeterS said:
MisterCorn said:

MC

Buy a 964 to tide you over.

If it was entirel my decision I would already have one.....

MC

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mister kevlar
Back