Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Thumbs up again for Brooklands Swanley

Smiffy2303

Trainee
Afternoon everyone, hope your all surviving !.

I haven't posted for a while but am always on here lurking !!!, so the first 2 years of ownership for me have gone really well , yes i have planned to do work if needed but apart from the norm ( servicing and tyres ) it hasn't been to bad, any work needed and i have booked the car into Barry at Brooklands in Swanley, Kent .the only other matter i addressed was a a little bit of paint work on the rear nearside quarter .

So a few months ago i began to notice a noise when turning right, kind of a dragging / clicking noise ......... to be fair i didn't have a clue and no matter how many times i looked under the car, at the tyres and listened to it being driven i could figure it out !!!!. So the car got booked into Brooklands about 4 weeks ago and Barry went to work. The problem was quickly diagnosed as drivers side drive shaft !!!!!! so part ordered and fitted and car seems as good as new !!!.

Barry and the guys at Brookspeed go beyond, the car got a full valet, drums got a nice refurb and they even sprayed up the wheel nuts...all free of charge !. I cant recommend this garage highly enough if you live in the south east, they know there stuff .

So the next question is do i move on and get myself into a nice 997? and if so how much would a very nice sorted 2004 C4S fetch?

cheers

chris

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V164
Back