Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

They're catching up!!

Goose

Mugello
OMG.

Looks like it's only a matter of time now....

Then what? :splat:

Attachments

• 996_and_993_posts_459.jpg
    996_and_993_posts_459.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 7,730
If you take out all the posts about engine failures then we're still well ahead :p :D

Just don't mention the fact that half our posts are about windscreen wiper widgets.

That and the fact that there are many more of them (996's) on the roads - at least double if not more..

rottenbend said:
If you take out all the posts about engine failures...
...and the fact that there are many more of them (996's) on the roads - at least double if not more..

That's it though isn't it? IMO it shows a good forum as those bore scoring/IMS threads are huge and a wealth of help and resource for those with those issues and for those finding out before buying.

The 993 section is not so informative.
:nooo:

Had there been a 'Slight creak from the windscreen' thread in the 993 section then I would have been saved the nightmare of ownership.
:thumb:

kas750 said:
rottenbend said:
If you take out all the posts about engine failures then we're still well ahead :p :D .
PMSL :mrgreen:

or take out all those posts about 993 prices :coat:

I'm not worried as GT4 now drives a 993.

Yes, but all my posts are still discussing IMS, bore-scoring and coolant leaks on the 996 forums :dont know:

GT4 said:
Yes, but all my posts are still discussing IMS, bore-scoring and coolant leaks on the 996 forums :dont know:

Top tip: you're a Mod so promote a post to a sticky, then just keep editting it every time you want to post more scare-story stuff. Gets your point across and keeps the post count low. Job done.

1) Mods can't sticky (only SD)
2) Editing posts does not reset post date (and hence won't promote in latest posts rank)
3) I have posted dozens of FAQs between 964, 993, 996, 997, 991 and GT3/RS and how ever many times I point people towards the FAQs sub forum or those specific posts, it never gets traction: RTFM all over again (we should just have one half page SEARCH button :?:
4) Post count low: does not compute :?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
P12NLL
Back