Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The Turbo on the top banner

MisterCorn

Banner car

What on earth is it? It looks like a turbo with a bodykit, but the wheels look a bit odd to me. Any ideas?

MC

Re: Banner car

MisterCorn said:
What on earth is it? It looks like a turbo with a bodykit, but the wheels look a bit odd to me. Any ideas?

MC

:eh!:

Surely it's the newly announced 991 GT3 isn't it.

EDIT:

Oh .......... you mean the one on the Camtune advert, not the banner, :dont know: .

No I can see it now too, it's the banner at the top not an ad. Takes a while for site updates like that to filter through to all 911uk users I guess.

It looks like a TechArt Turbo to me -

1PORSCHE_996_TURBO_TECHART_FORMULA.jpg

I'm still seeing a 991 GT3 on the site banner at the top of the page... :dont know:

The front spoiler is not the same as the Techart one. No centre rad exit for a start. Rear spoiler looks like an aerokit one. Wheels do look like the Techart ones though.

MC

Ah ok, I see - I use Chrome at home and Firefox at work and have set both up to remember usernames and passwords for some sites (this being one) so I guess yeah, I never actually 'log off' from 911UK. :oops:

I see the mutilated 996 turbo now... :grin:

The colour is great thoug, love that Polar Silver on a 996 Turbo :)

:agree: To many stick on bits and a front that looks like a basking shark. :nooo:

It's horrible !!!!!! Especially the the wheels :(

Love that colour :)

The kit looks Techart, but with under bumper additions rather than their full replacement bumper. Rear spolier, skirts and wheels all look to be Techart.

Chris

Looks awesome with those wheels . Is it silver or blue?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveW56
Back