Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The "I've Had Enough of Xmas" Brighton Brekkie

Senoj

3rd annual ( or is it fourth?)" I've had enough of Xmas" Brighton Brekkie " meet.

Rodean Cafe, Brighton, 28th Dec 2012, 10am Porsches, eggs, beans, sausages, toast, tomatoes, tea etc.

What's not to like?

Come along and discuss your Xmas presents and annoying relatives, you can bring some relatives if you must but no annoying ones please. :lol:

googlemaplinky

1. Senoj

Re: I've Had Enough of Xmas Brighton Brekkie

Senoj said:
3rd annual ( or is it fourth?)" I've had enough of Xmas Brighton Brekkie " meet.

Rodean Cafe, Brighton, suggesting 27th Dec 2012, 10am, Porsches, eggs, beans, sausages, toast, tomatoes, tea etc.

What's not to like?

Come along and discuss your Xmas presents and annoying relatives, you can bring some relatives if you must but no annoying ones please. :lol:

googlemaplinky

1. Senoj
2. Nick W

I was going to add ''+ mother in Law...route back home via beachy head..'' :grin:

Would you like me to edit your title, as I read it as you've had enough of the breakfasts at Rodean and want a change? :dont know:

1. Senoj
2. Nick W
3. Curried Turkey in an Orange sauce (if the 27th is not an in-law day of hell)

orangecurry said:
Would you like me to edit your title, as I read it as you've had enough of the breakfasts at Rodean and want a change? :dont know:

You can try? I'm not precious :lol:

orangecurry said:
1. Senoj
2. Nick W
4. Rallyeman

1. Senoj
2. Nick W
4. Rallyeman
5. RobIpswichUK (great last year so I'm in!)

I will make a concious effort not to drink too much on the day before.

1. Senoj
2. Nick W
4. Rallyeman
5. RobIpswichUK (great last year so I'm in!)
6. Madalaa

Have I upset you boys ,first the curry date is moved and now the BB is on the ony day I have to work :sad:

Ok, lt's do a mini poll..i'm also good for friday 28th how about everyone
else... 8)

Would if I could, but I shall be laying on a beach in the far east where the nearest thing to a 911 will be a tuk tuk :grin:

See yáll in the New Year

Clinchy, i mailed you to check dates but was too imaptient to wait for a reply :lol: 28th is fine by me, will change first post. Hope it's ok for any others.

new date fine with me.

Evil_C said:
Would if I could, but I shall be laying on a beach in the far east where the nearest thing to a 911 will be a tuk tuk :grin:

I won't be too far away from you then!

~ Maxie :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DocGastro
Back