Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Thanks for Thursday night and Friday guys

vin_r1

Nurburgring
Just, wanted to say thankyou to the guys who turned up on Thursday night (Curry in Brum) and Friday at Oulton.

I want to say a special thankyou for Friday to Rob - Red GT3, Mick 993RS, Stu GT3RS - (fantastic breaks), Sundeep Manthey GT3 (great sounding car). Also, wish to thank G, Ade, Daz (sorry I didn't get a lap in your car) and Chris for making me welcome to both days.

Thanks guys, can't wait to do that again - now just to decide which car to buy!!!!....GT3 or GT2 or.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125263

Yes, it makes alot of sense but it's trying to convince the boss that it's worth £60+K - that's almost impossible, although I could try and get one from Germany if they are alot cheaper over there.

What are your thoughts on that Philip?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125268

No problem mate - always great to meet a new member. Good luck with the search - I told you it was going to be expensive!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125269

I personally would have no issues buying abroad.I would try to get a C16 spec but even if thats not possible, if the price is right it wouldnt bother me. Buying from abroad is only going to get more commom as we get sucked into Europe day by day. Just do the usual check sand you will be fine. You mentioned on Friday that was €70k I think...Thats a good price.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125270

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrmward27
Back