Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Thanks - but something's wrong

Anatomick

Trainee
Just to say thanks to everyone for all the info. Been hanging around for well over a year trying to talk myself out of it but finally bought myself a pressie just before Xmas. The trouble is there must be something wrong as every time I nip to the shops it now takes me at least a good half hour or so and before it only used to take a couple of minutes!

Cheers!

Mick

Migration info. Legacy thread was 108902

Welcome Mick. I am afraid these "detours" while nipping to the shops is something you will just have to get used you. :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 108906

Pic's please !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 108908

Have to wait for the pictures till after the weekend and a good clean. All this nipping about has made it rather grubby! But underneath it's gorgeous.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 108912

I just drive to shops that are a lot further away! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 108913

deffo summat wrong there.........................it should be easy 1hour extra for the 5min run to the shops :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 108950

Great choice - 993 C4 - I loved mine...

colour / spec while we wait for pics?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 108974

I thought it was just me. Do you think the 993 suffers more from this than other models?? :D

Welcome Mick, look forward to pics

Migration info. Legacy thread was 108975

Welcome Mick, I'm afraid the problem will only get worse and unless you sell the car there's no cure for it!

wavey.gif

Migration info. Legacy thread was 108982

Welcome Mick. Great choice of car..... :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109004

Welcome to the addiction that is Porsche

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109023

Thanks for the welcomes - spec is pre-vario, manual, 18" turbo alloys, midnight blue with grey leather and black leather doors, dash. Took everyone's advice and got Peter Morgan to PPI it which paid for itself in getting a few little niggles sorted and also means I'm not freaked out by every little noise or dial movement as I usually am when I buy a car. I'd recommend him just for the peace of mind aspect. Mileage is a little high (80K)but I've taken a cossie merc and a corrado VR6 to nearly 200K before by looking after them so shouldn't be a problem. Why oh why did I not do this earlier -still cant stop grinning!

Mick

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109103

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NBavers
Back