Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tech 9 Motorsport, Liverpool

birdOS

Has anybody had any dealings with these guys? I am looking at fitting a techart exhaust system!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24437

bought my techart brake system from them....

they do know their 911's and cover that end of the country...

although "delivered by the end of the week" was eventaully delivered 4 weeks later after many calls...

but would buy from them in the future ! as I like techart !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24441

Me too and they are the only people who i can find who can get hold of a 997 Cab exhaust system. Unless you have an suggestions?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24442

I came across a car that they had worked on which was accident damaged. Got to say there jigging skills are a laugh as it turned out that they could not refit the panels properly and the owner could not get the car to align properly when it went in for a laser alignment.

If you are looking for someone in the NW to work on the car rather than buy bits for it, I would highly recommend 9M in Warrington.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24444

Just looking for the Techart exhaust fitted? Not really bothered if its in the NW i have a place in London as well.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24445

Cant rate them too highly - they even employ some of Mann Island OPC former staff. Right up to date

Migration info. Legacy thread was 46883

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfaMax1996
Back