Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

sports seat wiring

j70ste

Trainee
Afternoon

I am changing my seats in my 996t from standards with electic base and back non heated. To s/seats with just electric back rests and manuel base also non heated . Do some research regarding wiring them in will the plug straight in to my new seat plug picture below ?

Thanks for all your help!

From what i can see the plug is generic with more or less wiring pins in it depending on the seat options .. you basically need 2 wires for the backrest adjustment .

I off hand see no issue in plugging the new seats straight in .. more wires on the original plug but the empty spaces on the new seat plug should allow for that .

997 seat to a 996 is obviously a totally different kettle of fish !

deMort said:
From what i can see the plug is generic with more or less wiring pins in it depending on the seat options .. you basically need 2 wires for the backrest adjustment .

I off hand see no issue in plugging the new seats straight in .. more wires on the original plug but the empty spaces on the new seat plug should allow for that .

997 seat to a 996 is obviously a totally different kettle of fish !

Thanks for you input deMort Ill post results when I get them in :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCGMS
Back