Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Southern counties newbie

thetimhutton

Hello, I currently live near Goodwood but im just about to move back to London. I am currently looking for a 10k 996 and once I have found one will no doubt be very busy asking questions about noisy exhausts and general advice. Im a graphic designer and work for the Gumball Rally!

:welcome:
Last month we had members suggesting that C4s models were almost in your budget, tonight's post are now saying the market may be on the rebound, :dont know:
What ever you buy, don't get too caught up on colour and spec, buy on condition and history!

:welcome:

Good luck and have fun with your search.

Veiw and drive as many as you can to make sure.

I am V close in my own search :Dance-Tap:

Hi all, thanks for the comments. Yeah the market does seem to have turned a bit in the last month. Although i dont think the 996 will ever be a classic. Just too many out there... at the moment!

Welcome to 911uk :bye:

Near Goodwood are some brilliant roads - shame you are moving back to London with a 911 :grin:

What kind of 996? Roof? Gearbox? :dont know:

Welcome :thumb: Plenty around in your budget and look at the adverts on here to get a flavour.

Gumball Rally you say :?: I'm looking at convincing a chum to enter. A 'suitable' car wont be a problem tieing him down to committing the time will however :roll:

orangecurry said:

Near Goodwood are some brilliant roads - shame you are moving back to London with a 911 :grin:

Yes..that timing is slightly out..

I live right near Goodwood too.. I did the hill climb in my 996 last week :D

orangecurry said:

Yes..that timing is slightly out..

I live right near Goodwood too.. I did the hill climb in my 996 last week :D

Ha, yes i am going the wrong way, but i will be back for the Breakfast Clubs and do plenty of driving on some decent roads. My ideal spec is a 996 3.4, manual coupe. ideal dark leather and dark body colour. past that im not to fussed. No amber lights would be good.

thetimhutton said:
Ha, yes i am going the wrong way, but i will be back for the Breakfast Clubs and do plenty of driving on some decent roads. My ideal spec is a 996 3.4, manual coupe. ideal dark leather and dark body colour. past that im not to fussed. No amber lights would be good.

Great, may see you there then...I'm often up that way..member of the Goodwood gym etc.

I have a 3.4 C2 in Ocean blue...it's a great colour for a 996. I'm actually a fan of the amber lights, I think it's more of a classic look..

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CS4997Gen1
Back